From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of debenson2
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:51 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] power window 4-way chrome bezel used on all '57-'59 models

I think buy it now's are great, not a loop hole....

One gets to buy it right away and will not have to take the chance to wait and have some one else hike up the price!

Looks like a whole set up. and the parts you do not need resell them on eBay and recoup some of the "BIN" fee!

eBay is a sales venue not a garage sale, we forget that at times...

What would it cost to reproduce just the bezel??? This looks like a deal to me!

debenson2
debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx