[FWDLK] good 1960 rear clip available

    David Clelland has asked me to post this for him, as his computer's on the fritz.  He has available a complete, solid, rust-free Arizona rear clip from a 1960 Chrysler 4 door. Currently located near Philadelphia.  Delivery could be arranged up or down the East Coast, or to Chryslers at Carlisle.  Just what you will need to restore your rusty 1960 or 1961 Chrysler or DeSoto! Please contact him directly on his cell at: (609) 760-8705 - he needs it out of the way.

John Hertog