Reply to: sale-314136112@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-04-18, 11:27AM EDT

MOVING must sell very rare 1957 PLYMOUTH Sport Suburban wagon solid project car, drivetrain done, 301-V8 engine rebuilt and running, TorqueFlite 3spd push button automatic, all trim, interior and glass (removed), needs complete body restoration and reassembly, have many new parts and some CA sheetmetal, for info call Roger before 9 PM - 607-754-0031 or eMail

  • This item has been posted by-owner.
  • Location: Binghamton NY