Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] tires

This may be ancient history, but at one of the late-90's WPC National
Meets, in Detroit, Sam Spagnola, of SoCal, driving a 57 NY'er 2-dr, had
three of his car's Coker bias ply's lose their treads, enroute to
Detroit.

Coker told him that "it" had been his fault, because those tires were
only speed-rated, to 55 mph(!), and that they were not supposed to
be driven at speed.

They did pro-rate new tire replacements, for him.

Neil Vedder---Ron Waters was there, too, I recall.