[FWDLK] CHRYSLER 300 MEET & VIDEO SHOOT

Hi all,

I have just returned to work after attending the Chrysler 300 Club International Meet in Painesville, Ohio.  As always it was a great event with many old friends and I met some new ones.

After returning very late on Monday evening I was scheduled for a full day of video shooting with Lance Lambert of The Vintage Vehicle Show, www.vintagevehicletv.com .  at our home on Tuesday.  Friends Ken and Diane Brody drove in from their home to assist me with moving cars from storage to the house and then back once we had completed the task.  Much thanks to both of them for their efforts.

Lance and crew arrived on schedule and although our typical "June Gloom" morning including some pretty heavy mist was present we were underway.  As the day progressed the sun broke out and the day became very nice.  Unfortunately I'd forgotten to put sun block on as I was so tired and got to much of the stuff even wearing a hat and staying in the shade whenever possible.  This is something not good for a guy with my track record of skin cancer and surgery.

I'm sure that in my commentary with Lance I made some blunders.  Once again due to the long day before and missing a flight due to bad weather in Chicago.  I was completely exhausted, but shchedules are schedules.

All (6) cars were featured and not in any particular order.  Lance seemed to really like the C300 and the wagon.  In the last shot he is driving away in the wagon and I wondered if he would come back!!

This is the longest running automotive program next to MotorWeek according to Lance.  If you go to their web site you can find stations that carry the show.  When this one will air I can't say.  Back in January I did a segment on one of Lance's shows with our 300C.

John Lazenby

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Raven Black