To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Power Antenna Repair Source????

Hi Henry,

Have you determined which portion of your power antenna is n/g?  Is it the
motor, or something else?

There is only ONE person that repairs power antennas, as far as I know. This is Mr. Klaus Wojak. Klaus Wojak, 241 Hanging Rock, Banner Elk, N.C. 28604,
(828) 898-9338, 1-6PM.

Klaus is a true artist when it comes to restoring power antennas.  He can
and will make new masts from scratch, for instance. He has redone a couple
of antennas for me and the work and craftsmanship has been superb.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY