Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER 300 MEET & VIDEO SHOOT

Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER 300 MEET & VIDEO SHOOT

Hi Ray,

We missed you at the meet.  Regarding the showing dates as per Lance, it is sold to different markets and could be shown at unspecified times.  I personally don't receive the program where I live, but it is available just a few miles away.

All I can say is if someone sees it they can advise all of us.  I will be receiving a DVD of the show directly from Lance.  He also did this for the previous show our 300C and myself were featured in.  That show was shot on Super Bowl Sunday and I don't know if it has aired yet.

John Lazenby

1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300 Tango Red
1956 Chrysler 300B Cloud White
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe Raven Black