[FWDLK] A/C Compressor Brackets for a 392

[FWDLK] A/C Compressor Brackets for a 392

I am planning to add A/C to my 1958 Chrysler with a 392.
A few firms have told me that new A/C compressor brackets to fit a STOCK 392 are not available.  I have located some that will require a timing cover change to accomodate the bracketry, but I do not want to do that.
I found a '57 Chrysler Windsor with a Poly 354 and aftermarket A/C.
Can anyone tell me if those A/C brackets from a 354 will fit my stock 392?
Thanks.
John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

Looking for earth-friendly autos?