Re: [FWDLK] Condition.

I watched the live feed this evening. It was a fun thing  anyhow. I think the lesson from the past is how NOT to do a time capsule and how to do one.

The car is trashed but the fun and the spirit of it all really is the important part.

-- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Muddy, wet, interior gone, rear springs broken..  Chrome will shine up on front bumper.  Boyd's gorillas broke out driver' vent window.  Microfilm was in back seat -- destroyed.  Tires hold air!!!  Engine was submerged at some point.

Time capsule perfect inside.  Copies of paper contest guesses to be used for awarding car.

No keys anywhere to be found.