Re: [FWDLK] Condition.

If anyone there got really good pictures I hope to see them soon. As for Boyd and his idiots,they never should have been included,I think Jim Rawa or Mel would have been a better choice,they know these cars better than anyone and actually have respect for them. Boyd and his crew have no respect for any cars which you can see by the style of cars they build. Hope everyone there enjoyed themselves,I spent the last few days trying to get my '58 Fury out of it's tomb (my garage) where it's been sitting since last July when the HEMI ate up a bearing on the way to Carlisle. It did fire and run Wednesday night.
Adam Lindenbaum

See what's free at AOL.com.