[FWDLK] Boyd Coddinton's performance

I think that Coddington is limited by his view of automobiles.  I don't think he sees them as valued treasures, or as respected examples of design or even memories.  He sees them as pieces of metal to be shined and modified to his impression of design.  Not for the masses, by for Boyd.  When he needed to get the hood opened, he opened it. By any means necessary.  So what if parts are damaged. They are pieces of metal that CAN be repaired or replaced, and be as good, or better than new. If the door needed to be opened, go to the least resistance: the window glass.  It can be easily replaced, unless this pile of rust, that has already been declared as "Pretty Bad", is to be salvaged. Then just FIX IT.
Nothing like a rusted relic has intrinsic value to him; Indeed, noone has individual value except Boyd.
The Belvedere, rusted and damaged, should be preserved, if possible.
Just my 2¢ worth

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe