[FWDLK] Tulsa pictures are up!

Hi All,

My wife Juley and I took hundreds of pictures of the unearthing/unveiling. It was one heck of a good time, regardless of the unfortunate final condition of the car.

The Forward Look site has actually been knocked offline several times due to the huge increase in traffic we have had recently (over 10x average), so please bear with the slow loading speeds.

If anyone has pictures they would like to add, please email them to me at this address and I’ll post them up online.  We would especially love to get pictures of the –people- who attended, as unfortunately I’m not very good at remembering to get pictures of shiny faces instead of shiny grilles.  As an additional note, if you have videos you would like to share, we will be compiling a complete video set with as much stuff as we can fit.  More on that later.

The story:

http://www.forwardlook.net/19571958Plymouth/countdown.asp

The pictures:

http://www.forwardlook.net/events/tulsa2007/