Re: [FWDLK] "Belvedere brouhaha"

Most  likely, a museum will buy it from the new owner.
But then, I think that she should be marked right down the center Front to back.. One half should be cleaned up and the other half should be left as removed from the vault. That way everyone's happy. And you can view it as found and walk around and see how bad it is after cleaning.
Ray