Re: [FWDLK] FW: Tulsa poem

In a message dated 6/20/2007 5:27:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The winner is also not likely to be an collector or car person, and if
he is, not into Mopars.

I met several who had estimates in the car..One guy who was there the night before the lift said his dad told him to guess twice what the poplulation of Tulsa was in 1957.  So he says he guessed, I believe 390,000 and we heard the chairwoman say that the population is 392,000 or so.  Anyway he thinks he is going to win and if he does he might just be a car person because I saw him at most all of the events, even the dance on Saturday night. He said he would love to win the car so I wished him luck.  He even had a commerative coin that he received at the 57 celebration.  Friday we find out..!

Marv

See what's free at AOL.com.