Re: [FWDLK] FW: Tulsa poem

Hi, Marv--GREAT to meetchu @ T-town!

The gentleman, a real "local"-character, who REALLY enjoyed the
celebrity-attention we bestowed upon him (you had to be there!) at the
hotel, was Steve Walter.

And , IIRC, the magic-number may be 382K+,
not 392K.

Anybody have a record of the precise number (which was mentioned,
several times, during the show)?

Neil Vedder