[FWDLK] Another story of a neglected car.

[FWDLK] Another story of a neglected car.

There is a 300-C coupe, with factory A/C, rotting away in a field somewhere in central Florida right now - it was on eBay about 2 years ago for 3-4 days, then the guy's wife persuaded him to take it off the market & keep it, or so the seller told me.  He said she did some research and found that "it was rare".

It's in sad, sad condition in the pics I saw - no rockers to speak of, 12" of the rear quarters are gone, rat-infested interior, etc.   I could never get the eBay seller to give me a last name, address or phone number, so I've never seen it in person.  I just know it's there, and once belonged to a 300 club member, and don't know who owns it now.  After contacting him twice after he ended the auction, he sent me a message that said only "not for sale".  So it remains outdoors, partially up on blocks, and probably will never be restored in his possession.

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida