Re: [FWDLK] THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF "MISS BELVEDERE".

Re: [FWDLK] THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF "MISS BELVEDERE".

I find it interesting that all the negative energy is coming from folks that didn't even attend, while those that did have nothing but positive things to say.

I think most people were fascinated by the mystery surrounding what the car would look like when finally revealed. Learning Wednesday morning that the vault had been filled with water only heightened the suspense. When finally shown, the car was in much better condition than I expected. I never expected to see a perfect car to begin with. This was real life, not Hollywood (or Vegas for that matter). Things don't always turn out with a fairy tale ending. The car is unique in its own way. People's fascination is underscored by the fact that crowds were consistently 2 or 3 deep around the car for the entire weekend.  It continues to draw crowds at the dealership where it is currently displayed.

Ron