[FWDLK] Tulsa

    Right on Dave!   No dancing dogs, no magician, no Elvis, not even Mickey Mouse!   One or two crude, auto mechanic impersonators, but I didn't let them ruin my week!
    Now, I am just sitting back waiting for the price of real rusty old Plymouths to skyrocket so I can cash in!   So, don't say those old guys storing old cars never sell...we just wait for the right fad to come along with young guys and their cash!  8>}
    Once again... Had a Great time in Tulsa!
John in WI

ps: for the nay sayers...come on along next time to enjoy the great group we have here!