[FWDLK] AROMAtherapy (arivaderci, AROMA)

[FWDLK] AROMAtherapy (arivaderci, AROMA)

Thought for the day: when was the last time you experienced:

FWDLK   "NEW CAR SMELL"?????

Guess where you CAN  "get the feeling" ???
God, I hope they closed the windows on
"Plymmie"--

Hey, maybe that's what we should  NAME
 him/her!!!

Mebbe : "BELVIE",  (oh, dear)?!
Howabout: if it TURNS OUT TO BE A GIRL(???)  "Belva  O'dere"

Finally, I know we've got brain-surgeons, and
rocket scientists, on the List, but are there any
nuclear chemists, here, who could OBTAIN an air-sample, from
Plymmie/Belvie/Belva, and then mass-spectro-graph the 'findings' and
arrange for REVLON to produce a FWDLK
PERFUME????

If Jeremy Mayfield's (NASCAR-Dodge driver, fer yu furriners)
"girl-friend" ,can wear 30-weight motor oil, on a hot-date, (albeit in a
commercial) , then there's gotta be a HUGE market for the
"AUTHENTIC":

"FWDLK NEW CAR SMELL" (I gotta go out, now, & trademark that name!!!

Neil