[FWDLK] Tulsa

    Time to start thinking of a name for the Tulsa Tour...  Of course it should be Forwardlook related...  such as Fins in Time... or Forward with Fins... or Forwardlook Tulsa Tour... or Look Forward to 57... or Forwardlook in Time... Fins in Time... or Finned Tour...or????   Come on...send em in...I will start a list and hold a vote somewhere down the line on the favorite.  Time to think of when,where,how,routes, meetings, camping, events, sponsors...etc...etc...
    So far, John Zastrow from Mosinee WI starts out with his 1959 Fury 2 dr. hdtp. on I-39 at Mosinee WI  meeting up with me at Stevens Point WI along I-39 Southbound,
maybe Greg F. in Southern Wi joins us at Madison and on and on and on
    I am going to get a map of the US and start putting a mark on it for all Forwardlook members planning on making the journey to Tulsa.  Send me your name, location and finster you plan on taking.  Good way to chart out a route, meeting spots and time table.
Thanks for listening,
John in WI