[FWDLK] TULSA sad I missed it

I planned on going to Tulsa for at least the last three years, do to a financial desaster my hopes of going were shatered.A co-worker who had heard me talking about it through the years, said to me " I bet your glad you didnt go" How wrong he was I watched on the internet from the removal too the unvieling . That car was a beauty in my eyes and I would be proud to have her.Thanks to the great pictures that were taken I have looked very close at the car. It is remarkable the condition the car is in after what she went through .I bet that flooding didnt happen for many years .I would love to see it with all the cosmolene washed off of her.
         To bad they didnt redo the vault correct this time and put a knew car in it "Maybe the new Chalenger would have been a good choice or a Chrysler 300" Then my son would have an amazing event to attend 50 years from now.

VJMOPAR   Saint Pete Florida

 http://www.vjmopar.com
1966 Charger 383 auto
1966 Charger 383 4/speed