[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Plymouth rises again !???!

Neon was a Plymouth as well as a Dodge.  The Caliber has essentially taken the Neon’s place.  Yes, Chrysler desperately needs to wake up.  Their product offering is very weak.  After three years of >$3.00/gallon gas, I recently traded my 2004 Ram 2500 HEMI for a Mercury Milan.  This is my first non-MoPar in 17 years.

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Waters
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 11:45 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth rises again !???!

Yes ! It would be Chrysler's entry into the Hybrid / Electric car market. Look how the Prius is selling. Chrysler, wake up !!!

Ron

Just an idle thought, with all the Plymouth publicity recently, and the sale of Chrysler, is it time for the Plymouth name to be resurrected?

It's been mentioned on several lists that Chrysler is lacking an entry level car since the demise of the Neon...

Is a NEW PLYMOUTH in YOUR future?

What does our marketing list member think?

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge