Re: [FWDLK] Car insurance new thread

Hi All;
I've been with J.C. Taylor for 25 years I guess. Never had to have a claim. However, some years ago, maybe on another list, this issue came up about driving the cars. The President of Taylor said that they didn't care about driving the cars for pleasure, just didn't want you using it as a primary car. And, more importantly, weren't worried about you parking in WalMart's lot. Y'all might check the fine print on your policies, they usually say something like "Must be under owners control or in his sight at all times". I have my '70 Hurst, '66 Chrysler 300 Conv. and my '79 Li'l red Express wit them and it cost me $202. a year. i have them valued kinda low for a total of about $8K, but it's not much per k to cover them. The real savings is that you don't have to insure EACH car for Liability. After all, you can only drive 1 at a time. that's where the cost comes in from your regular policies, I have 3 regular vehicles covered with 2 drivers, but have to pay full liability for each.
Ray