Date:    Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:01:50 -0400
From:    Nick Sperduto <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Charging

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01C7B6EE.52255B00

So I'm finally out driving my car for the season and remembered that at =
the end of last season I had an issue.

When I throttle the car up to highway rpms, the temp guage goes all the =
way up almost to overheat and as soon as I let the throttle down, the =
guage comes down to where it should be. Definitely not worrking corrrect =
in that there's no way the engine temp is fluctuating that much in that =
quick of a span. Then driving home I notice my headlight are =
exceptionally bright.
Anyway, I get home and put a volt meter on it and at higher rpm, it has =
the meter pegged past 16 volts (16 is the highest the meter goes)
So off the top of my head and haven't dug the manual out for any testing =
procedures. I'm thinking the voltage regulator is bad.=20

Any other possibilities?

Thanks,
Nick