Re: [FWDLK] Charging

While we are on the subject of car electric. I noted last time I drove my car, I noted that the lights are more bright during higher rpm and lower during idle. I would assume that this is normal because the system is charging during higher rpm. Just thought I would ask.

Greg in WI (summer heat is here)
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer