Re: [FWDLK] Car insurance new thread

Snake Farm; I mean: State Farm,  actually offers a very reasonable
premium, for full coverage (except for Collision; not available)
on my 57 Doggie, with no driving or garaging (good, cause Horrie sleeps
outside 24/7) restrictions.

The Snaker doesn't have the best Rep, for claims handling tho, in the
Industry---maybe that's why their rates are low!

Neil Vedder