[FWDLK] Tulsarama, Carlisle Movie Night, and Tulsarama DVDs

[FWDLK] Tulsarama, Carlisle Movie Night, and Tulsarama DVDs

Hi All,

Part of having a press pass at Carlisle enabled us to patch into the professional media video pool feed, which we were planning on doing.  Last minute complications left us without the equipment to do so, but I later found out that we could purchase the original, uncut media feed on DVD or BetaCam, which is what I did.  It was pricey, but I wanted to get it for our archives.  Originally, the producers stated there was a restriction on copying the footage in whole, but they’ve dropped that restriction.  I’d like to offer it to those interested and we can split up the cost equally (probably $10-$20).  Please drop me a line if you’re interested and I’ll get back to everyone with an exact cost.  This isn’t for profit, I’d just like to get some of the costs back.  Eventually I will be posting a cut-for-time version up on the site, but since I have stuff in my “FWDLK site to-do” folder dating back to 1997, it might be a while.

On a related note, I have all of the equipment to make a really nice “movie night” at Carlisle with this footage.  We can put it up on our projector using the sides of the tent as walls to hold up the screen.  I can show the unearthing/unveiling videos, “Introducing the 1958 Plymouth” and some other videos if I get the time to digitize them before the show.  We could do this from sundown until 10 or 11PM each night, if folks are interested.  Again, please let me know if this would be of interest.  I don’t want to have to haul all that stuff up there if no one will be watching.  =)

-Dave