Re: [FWDLK] Car insurance new thread

Every Insurance company is a good company until you file a claim.

I grew up in the Youngstown Ohio area.
It was rough on traffic accidents.  I backed into a car in a burger joint parking lot.
Total cost was not over $200 for both cars damage.

My State Farm agent was a butt-head, and when I moved to southern Ohio,
I was determined to switch Insurance companies.
In southern Ohio, I was transferred to the local State Farm agent.
Before I could switch, my car was broken into.  This new agent was a prince.
I had plenty of cars and a few claims along the way. Even hail damage.
He took care of my insurance for the next thirty years. I am glad to have known him.

He just recently passed away.  Guess what ?  My new agent is a butt-head.
I am in the process of changing to a different State Farm agent where I know the people.

The right agent makes all the difference in the world.

Be careful of those low priced policies.  You have a lot to lose if things go wrong.
There is no way to get a lot of coverage for a little expense.
Compare apples to apples before you jump around.

Tom S
southern Ohio