From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Lindenbaum
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:04 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Car insurance new thread

I have State farm and I hit a 2 week old Durango several years ago with an '88 Subaru on the ice,I was doing about 45 and hit black ice,tore the sh-t out of the Durango doing about $8,000 or more worth of damage. My rates went up about $60 a year for 3 years,I don't get that story over a broken headlight. I also have several customers who had hit 2 or 3 deer in a couple of years period or have had multiple accidents in a short period of time without problem.

Adam Lindenbaum

See what's free at