Re: [FWDLK] Check out eBay: Tulsa Plymouth Belvedere Rust (item 20012267

Re: [FWDLK] Check out eBay: Tulsa Plymouth Belvedere Rust (item 200122678669 end time Jun

No documentation, no sale. There are so many rusty Plymouths out there and this could be off any one of them.

Owen

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Allyn Swartley
Sent: Friday, 29 June 2007 3:50 a.m.
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Check out eBay: Tulsa Plymouth Belvedere Rust (item 200122678669 end time Jun

Dave,

     Hope this is not the tip of the iceberg.!!!!!!! Remember I mentioned that some people were thinking about making money on selling parts of Miss Belvedere. Well this is not what I met, but it is in the ballpark as to how some people think.

Below is the site on E bay where some rust from Miss Belvedere is being sold on E bay.

If the hyperlink does not work then type in Item     200122678669

    Ron Swartley

See what's free at AOL.com.