[FWDLK] Update on Miss Belvedere?

So...now that the deceased winner has been announced (some weeks ago),
and knowing that he has at least 2 surviving sisters and a slew of
nephews, who will claim the car and what will they do with it?  Where is
the car now?

And when will anyone clean off the mud and Cosmoline (perhaps like they
should have prior to or during the unveiling) so we can see Miss
Belvedere's true cosmetic condition?  And what steps have been taken to
prevent further decay of the remains?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Jason in GA
'55 Belvedere sedan