[FWDLK] For Sale 4 NOS 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Knight Spinners in

[FWDLK] For Sale 4 NOS 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Knight Spinners in Original Mopar Boxes

Hi to all,

Just uncovered and bought 4 NOS 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Knight
Spinners in Original Mopar Boxes.

The granddaughter of the owner of a '62 Dodge Dart back in the 60's, in
Detroit, had his hubcaps stolen and this set was purchased new, with the
money he got from the insurance claim. Her grandmother, in her younger days
was a crazy driver, totaled the car before he could ever put the hubcaps on.
So, they've been in storage all this time.

I have inspected all 4 and they are flawless and actually too nice to hit
with a rubber mallet. They ARE NOS and original. They are not after market.
They are the REAL thing.

They can be viewed on the web:

http://homepage.mac.com/awrdoc/PhotoAlbum6.html

Before I post these on eBay with a $3000.00 reserve, I thought that there
might be an owner of a beautiful 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer out there
with crappy or no spinners.

Please contact me privately @

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx

with an offer $3000.00 or more. I will sell them to the highest bidder after
a reasonable amount of time. I paid a lot of money for these but couldn't
pass them up. Had to have them in my hands at least once but don't want to
go out and buy a rare Custom Royal Lancer to match the hubcaps.

Had a set when I was a young lad. I guarantee the highest bidder that if
what I say is not true, I will refund every penny paid for them when
returned safely.

Money order, in advance, only.

Tony Rinaldi