[FWDLK] Horn Button

Hi Gang -

Inside the steering column of my 58 Plymouth there is a black horn button
with attaching black wire that runs down the column itself. The wire has
detached itself from the horn button and I can't come up with a way of
easily reattaching it. Does anyone have a spare horn button with the wire
attached. NOTE: I am NOT talking about the copper plate with black wire that
you find on the back of the steering wheel when it is removed. This is the
guy that's attached to the potmetal plate that is also used to activate the
directional signals.

Thanks,

Ron