Re: [FWDLK] Battery Hold down

Adam Lindenbaum wrote:

Someone i was chatting with at Carlisle was looking for a battery hold down for their car,I can't remember who so hopefully whoever you are you see this,there is one on EBAY. eBay Motors: 1956 1957 1958 Plymouth Dodge DeSoto Chrysler Imperial (item 260138255534 end time Jul-17-07 22:00:40 PDT) <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1956-1957-1958-Plymouth-Dodge-DeSoto-Chrysler-Imperial_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQihZ016QQitemZ260138255534QQrdZ1> Adam Lindenbaum

I will root around my old E-bay pics collection, in there somewhere are some of a real mopar batt hold down bracket piece. It will show the way they allowed for the batt posts

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy