From: Bill T <williamtell.65@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:18:13 -0400
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] Next Year's Carlisle FL Car Show Location

Hey List

I really had a great time at this year Chrysler's @ Carlisle event. The only thing that would have made it better for me, is if we all could have had all our cars parked around the FL tent like it was in 2006. This way we could be by our cars interacting with spectators AND our fellow FL members.

I'd like to suggest we send a request to make this happen for next years show. If you feel so inclined, here's the link to do so. info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was great meeting up with all members that I did get to meet this year.

Thanks again to Dave & Julie for all their time and efforts in making out time there the success that I feel it was.

May you keep your rubber side down, your fin's upright and between the lines! : )

Regards,

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara
Brampton, On. Canada