[FWDLK] UPDATE--290HP POLY CHOKE TUBE ASMS

[FWDLK] UPDATE--290HP POLY CHOKE TUBE ASMS

Hello Members
To those who joined with me to have these impossible to find items reproduced..........

The prototype was VERY GOOD

After producing the lot size they are having problems NOT having the tube 'crimp'
on the sharp U-TURN.
Some had to be scrapped and some reworked but not sure how many of each.

They told me they could do a perfect job if thin wall tube could be used.
I rejected that.
Its all or nothing!

Give it another 2 weeks
ED ECKERSON