[FWDLK] 60 Fury Convert parts car available

[FWDLK] 60 Fury Convert parts car available

Buddy of mine picked this up and it's available for sale if someone needs it -

1960 Fury convertible.  Parts only, car is together but broken under the cowl and under the front of the quarters into kind of a Z-shape.  Sat outside for ages, too.  It was intact until he unloaded it and then it just kinda fell apart.

Complete top bows, some rust in header, complete windshield frame, dash all there, bench seat, crank windows, blue on blue with white top; has both tags; Golden Commando 361 4bbl motor but its set up and one valve cover is mangled, for some reason the rocker arm shaft is off and loose underhood.  Otherwise all there.  Auto trans.  Trunk appears in good shape; pan is in trunk; original jack still in the car (I think, haven't pulled it out and looked it over).  Most of the side stainless is all there.  Grille is good, headlight trim has dings; bumpers are good cores; hood is junk; fenders may be savable; doors are not that bad from what I can see.  Car just sat in a field for too long.  Has rear seat frame and interior panels, top pump and related hydraulics all there.

Has about 90% of what you need to build a convertible, you just need a solid car to use as a donor base.

Will appear in Hemmings with a $7500 asking, but that was based on before the car fell apart; it can be had much more reasonably.

Anyone interested, send me an email off list, I can send photos of it to you and get you in touch with my friend.

Bill K.