[FWDLK] Collectible Automobile & Hammings Classic Cars

[FWDLK] Collectible Automobile & Hammings Classic Cars

Hi All,

Our Mopar cups runneth over this month.  Collectible Automobile has its major feature on the Cars of 1961, with prominent coverage of the Chrysler vehicles.

Hemmings Classic Cars dedicates almost the entire issue to Plymouth.  If you look closely on one of the pages, you’ll see my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda convertible as a featured car.  My 57 Dodge will be jealous!

Tony Boatman

Boise, Idaho

57 Dodge CRL

69 Barracuda convertible