Re: [FWDLK] MoPar Oil Filter

>Why are parts guys so preoccupied ,err rude as that has been my experience
as well...
If I have the part number and sound as I know what I am doing I get way
better service, but if I need help finding the numbers and parts I am
treated like a numb skull...

One answer may be that with modern cars, all they need is the VIN Number and
they can find out everything about your car. So if you ask them for the
front arm rest, they know that your interior is gray, rather than brown or
black. If they actually have to crack open a parts book, it's a lot of work.

You can facilitate things by having the part number, as Adam said.