[FWDLK] Strange Brew...

Mark Hash sent an Epay auction, for a very imaginative fake-MPC
model-box, for the Buried Plymmie.

I didn't look at the images, til right now.

First thing I thought: It'd be neat if "my" image appeared in the
background of the crowd-shot, on the box's artwork-photo.

THEN, I thought I recognized my OWN shot (which could ONLY have been
taken, early on WED 6/13/07, when the lids were removed from the car's
vault).......of the car being partially exposed, in  the vault.

I gotta go back to the FWDLK's website-threads, to compare the image of
the car, with my own pic.

Even if it's not my shot (which is not copyrighted) , 'sure LOOKS like
it, though; the guy who "created" that box-art PIRATED SOMEBODYS'
photos, for his own commercial benefit !!!!!   WTF????

Assuming that the car is not seriously messed-with, after its ownership
is awarded,
I can easily see where "anatomically-correct" 1/18 scale MODELS of it
might be created, and, maybe (as a "collectable-item", if nothing else!)
even 1/25 scale assembly-models , of it !!!!!

I can't BELIEVE that the extended-family, of the two elderly
winning-sisters can not see the immense intrinsic VALUE of the car, in
its as-unearthed condition!

Neil Vedder