Re: [FWDLK] Strange Brew...

Hi Neil,
Campbell Collectibles is known for taking 'stock' 1/18th diecast cars (generally Ertl) and turning them into 'unrestored' gems, or 'backyard' restorations.
Since there is a 1/18 57-58 Belvedere diecast out there, I wouldn't doubt that someone, if not CC is working on a 1/18th reproduction of the Tulsa Plymouth.
The Mopar Nationals has a Model Car contest every year and I am expecting either the 1/18 scale version I mention above or a 1/25th scale, since that is avialable as a plastic model, to turn up at that event.

Always fun to see how creative people can get.
Charles.