[FWDLK] Hearsay evidence...

Roger, I've been wondering about who  the "they" were , who reportedly
had contacted the Tulsarama Committee, immediately after the unveiling.

I KNOW that the pony-tailed huckster, from the B-J was there (SAW him
myself) @ the unveiling, so, Craig Jackson got a direct report on the
car.

I'm trying to remember who told me, in Tulsa, about the "three contacts"
that had been made, to the Committee (was it you, Mark Hash?).

Bob Schmidt did tell me, last week, that 57 Heaven's only contacts Re:
the car, had been made to the Committee, but, earlier this week, he told
me that no direct contact had yet been made with 'The Sisters' .

Bob also said that 57 Heaven is presently very-busy with its own
business interests. I got the impression from speaking with him that
procuring the car (before its value is REALLY destroyed)  is not of
critical interest to the museum, (alas.)

So, I do know that I directly heard someone to say to me, @ Tulsa, that
"three"  communications had been received by the Committee, but  (to
quote Alberto Gonzales, and D. Cheney, et al) I can not recall precisely
where/how I had heard that information.

Neil Vedder