Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvedere

Cars was really a good one....  just saw it for the first time at a 4th of July party this summer....  aside from good story line and moral, it gives youngsters a little history with doc hudson.... especially cool as i drove a twin-H 54 hornet for a few weeks senior year in H.S.....  neat cars for sure, unibody for one, and the still original paint/color scheme of the one i had my hands on was red body, black roof, navy blue interior,   sounds kinda 60's mopar-esque..... like my flip-flopped fact dk blue metallic 66 valiant signet conv't with red interior and droptop.

and to stay on topic, 58 plymouths and 59 dodges were available with factory air :)