--- Begin Message ---
  • From: esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx (eastern sierra Adj Services)
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:24:04 -0700
Yeah, well, y'all may NOT want to buy the video
(or, at least, fast-forward thru a part of it!) as my acting debut
occurs in the documentary, where I open up Mark Hash's 57 Fury's
enclosed trailer, so that he can back it out of it, and, then, engage
him in a completely inane conversation about his car's ammenities!

Hopefully, most of that thespiality will end up on the video-cutting
room floor!

The documentary's chief producer/videographer, Charlie Allsip, and Mark,
are seen in one of the pics I took & posted, on the FWDLK's  "Tulsarama"
website-
threads. That video segment, where Mark drives his car around the area,
was shot on WED 6/13, right after we all returned to the 'Tree, from
having watched the vault's lids be removed, at the Courthouse.

Neil Vedder