[FWDLK] Got a house, & a VICE...?

..better make that : "vise"....

This is your basic Mark- 1 Mod-1 House (not: "church") key, for water
main turn off/on.

It also is your tool for the removal/adjustment of trunk torsion bars.

I put its jaws in a bench vise (but, you also could beat on it with any
blunt instrument lying around) , to decrease their gap  slightly.

I arbitrarily settled on  a 5/8" jaw-gap.

For those of us anal-ly fixated, we could use a piece of old leather
work glove, to line the inside of the jaws, to prevent any scratching to
the precious torsion bars (I hold a lingering grudge, against them, you
see) .

Any scratching to the bars can be easily touched-up, after the trunk
operation is restored (ha)....

Neil Vedder