Re: [FWDLK] trunk lid torsion bar springs

Re: [FWDLK] trunk lid torsion bar springs

Neil, I scanned the pages I use most often, [engine, electrical, suspension], and use a printed copy when
working in those areas. It's saved a lot of greasy paw prints on the manual, only wish I had started doing this
sooner.

On 31 Jul 2007 at 20:42, eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:

> Until Ron mentioned some perceived deficiencies associated with the
> Dodge Service manual(s), during the past 26 years' ownership of my 1957,
> I have  not become aware of any particular  errors or ommissions
> associated with it publication.
>
> I guess that I COULD complain, though,  about the fact that its pages
> are not LAMINATED, so as to keep them from getting all soiled & greasy,
> from continued usage!!
>
> I had always heard that the Plymouth Service manuals had been  published
> by Chilton!
>

> Neil Vedder

CudaBob '65 - Angels Camp, Calif
CudaBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx