Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:44 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] trunk lid torsion bar springs

Hi All,

Still looking for a solution,tool,method to adjust the torsion bars springs for  my '57 Dodge trunk lid. I have thought about hooking up a come-a-long to help move the bar into the most rearward slot or perhaps a homemade tool. Doesn't appear to be an easy task. But surely its been sucessfully completed by some member of this group. I really don't want to use a prop to hold up the trunk lid !!!!!!

Any help appreciated.

Brad Werner
'57 Dodges

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.