Re: [FWDLK] Happy Days are here AGAIN!!!!

Re: [FWDLK] Happy Days are here AGAIN!!!!

The Pentastar will RISE again!

Hopefully, Plymouth will too.

Turns out that both Chrysler (albeit temporarily!) and Frank Sinatra
died  nine years ago!

For anyone,  who  had the opportunity to get The Grand Tour of the
Auburn Hills corporate  Offices  of Chrysler, before  the Sell-Out, to
Deadler......(as I was fortunate-enuf to do, as part of  a WPC National
Meet) the corporate facilities were a truly amazing, inspiring facility!

Hopefully, they still ARE!

The main dining hall has a HUGE Pentastar-faceted central-ceiling
window-system !

Damn; I may now have to re-JOIN the WPC Club!!

I hope the ineffectual(?)-leadership of the WPC can get another national
meet organized in Detroit, which would include tours of the design
centers, and production facilities!

What a celebration THAT would be, dining under the Pentastar (ceiling
window) again!!!!

Neil Vedder