From: macgyve755@xxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:12:52
Subject: FWDLK web server down

Hi All,

We had three rounds of really bad thunderstorms today, and the power is out in most of Pittsburgh, so the server will be down until we get the juice back...

Sorry for any inconvenience!

-Dave

Happy to have a BlackBerry, and several 12v booster packs running a 40w trouble light and an old 10" DC tv...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T