Re: [FWDLK] Rejected, neglected, inspected, disrespected

Re: [FWDLK] Rejected, neglected, inspected, disrespected

Hey; I live 240 miles from the  Chrysler dealership, where I bought my
PT, in  04, which invited me to their party!

Yeah, it's nice to be recognized, and respected ( I sure wasn't
welcomed, when I visited the Don Medow (Poncho dealership, now/then, in
So. Bend), agency, about 10 years ago, where my 57 was sold-new by his
Old man, Ben.

Cars are (were, anyway) called Units, and customers are/were Prospects.

A Super Salesman would have shown obsequious pandering, while trying not
to be obvious while doing so.

In all likelyhood, the salesmen sized "you" up as being what we-all are:
car-guys, but not necessarily Prospects.

Of course, everyone should be treated as being a real, or potential
Prospect, but, if anyone has seen that current TV show: "King of Cars"
(a reality show, about Towpin Dodge, in Vegas) he will realize that it's
a Brave New (Hip-Hop) World, out there, people, and WE are dinosaurs,
who appreciate personal attention, and not aloof indifference, by sales
people (excuse me: "associates").

A Super salesman would know all this--how to size-up-and-stroke-or-not a
potential customer/
sales-referral.

In the New World Order of NO corporate- loyalty OR  appreciation (on
either side of the employment-table) and with world-wide universal
internet-sales activity now the standard business model, nothing has
EVER been more-true than the current business axiom : Money TALKS, and
everything else WALKS......

Ask me NOT what I could  do for YOU, tell me what YOU can do for me!!!

Neil Vedder